Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

What does it mean when there are brackets before my id? id[

• What does it mean when there are brackets before my id? id[

Posted 13 years 6 months ago
    • Okay this is a very strange problem and I'm not sure where I should be posting this. I'm posting it here because I'm thinking it may be related to Gantry. First off I was working in my admin adding amazon widgets to the pages. Then did some work with the css style sheets and then uploading them.

I think I may have made some changes to my css jomsocial template CSS/style.css in my com_community folder as well as com_gantry/gantry.css.

The Problem:
      When in the admin whether I click on a module/menu item etc. I get a page that says:
      http://basshero.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_modules&client=0&task=edit&cid[]=185

When I clear the [] after the id[]=185 I then can see the module page and I'm able to make changes.

Another thing when in my template manager I get the same problem. I then clear out the brackets and it goes to the template. But the template does not have all the normal tools.

Just an overview and at the bottom in a Parameters box it says: Fatal error: Call to a member function children() on a non-object in /home/content/39/5970739/html/components/com_gantry/core/gantrytemplatedetails.class.php on line 49

Hope somebody can help.

Thanks, Corey

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds