Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Login PopUp Module Issue

• ccp75

Login PopUp Module Issue

Posted 13 years 6 months ago
    • Ive tried to make my login module popup via 3 different ways, but I get the same result on all 3.
      The popup module will popup, but the login info never appears and all i get is the little icon that shows
      its processing, but never finishes. All i can do then, is click on the X and shut the popup.

Here are the 3 ways Ive tried to make it work....

1st way - using pancea and gantry 3.11 and set the backend popup pararmeters to publish the
      login module to the utility f postion

2nd way - I downloaded the popup module & installed it to the utility f position, then added the login
      module position as directions state, same result as 1st way

3rd way - i published rokbox to an external link on my menu and got the same result. popup opens
      but never finishes processing.

Im assuming all 3 ways are getting the same result because it must be the same issue causing all 3.
      I figure it has either something to do with rokbox or the login module...

please help....
    • ccp75

Re: Login PopUp Module Issue

Posted 13 years 6 months ago
    • nobody knows the answer to this issue>?
  • Re: Login PopUp Module Issue

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • i had this problem also...

but:
      Using the standard login
      1. publish the mod_login module to the login position(template says publish to popup position but that never works)
      2. make damn sure the module is listed on ALL pages in menu assignment(gantry publishes it on ever page so you should to)
      3.confirm both the system-roxbox plugin and content plugin are enabled
      4. enable the login function in any position that works in the template manager/panacea etc..
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Login PopUp Module Issue

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • hi there,

it depends on the template you are using if you need to set the mod_login in the module manager to the login or popup position, this has changed after the module popup feature was added to the more recent templates.

anyways, you should be able to find a tutorial for all templates that offer this in the template specific tutorials and guides board, for example for zephyr here:
      www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=39...05791&rb_v=viewtopic

you will find the link to the tutorial also in the demo sites, for example for zephyr in the zephyr demo under > tutorials... forum tutorials... rokbox member login...
      demo.rockettheme.com/aug10/tutorials

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds