Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry error on iphone and android

• Re: Gantry error on iphone and android

Posted 12 years 6 months ago
    • same on Reflex, iphone with conservative caching on, gzip on.

turning off joomla cache is a terrible work around
    • yaani
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Gantry error on iphone and android

• Same with Momentum template & conservative cache turned on.

I really need to be able to turn the Joomla cache on & be able to access the site using an Android phone.

Can a RT member please look into this & post a fix?

www.specracerford.com/ onestopsutomotive (remove space)

Thanks!
    • yaani
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I also installed www.mobilejoomla.com & it fixed the Android phone error but I would like to just be able to use the Joomla cache without the www.mobilejoomla.com component.

At least it fixed the Home page error. If I click on a menu link I get the same Gantry error.
    • eharrold
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• RT - HELP PLEASE!!!!

I have a new project - big one too - I spec'ed Joomla, RT, and NEED Mobile and caching to work as advertised. Will also have mobile apps as well, and a shared backend. If I can demo Joomla with RT working I will use it, otherwise a royal pain in the fanny for me to go another direction.

RT - ANY COMFORT ON THIS FOR ME?
    • yaani
    • Elite Rocketeer

• eharrold,

I think the www.mobilejoomla.com will get it all running but I don't know how to configure it all. I am leaving the cache turned off for now until the RT team can fix this or I can figure out how to configure the menus for www.mobilejoomla.com . I am a little confused by the parameter options & configuration with the mobile menus. I would just like to turn the Joomla cache on & have it work without having to install another extension.
    • yaani
    • Elite Rocketeer

• It looks like we have 12 RT club members with the same problem that have been posting requesting help with this for over 3 months now with no response yet from a RT team member.

I know they don't like to be PM'd but I'm thinking I may have to PM one of them in case they haven't seen this yet.

• Having the same "line 42" issue with the Camber template. A large percentage use iPhone so it's really a necessity. Turned off caching to have it limp along. My roktabs or rokgallery automated modules don't appear to default so they work or are viewable. Any thought there?

• I am getting this with Modulus, it seems as if there is a core Gantry problem here?
    • eharrold
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Yaani-Mai Gaddy, please PM whoever you can that can get this taken care of please - I have a BIG project coming up and would like to use the Gantry mobile too!
    • yaani
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I already PM'd one forum moderator & never heard back.

I am going to PM some more, even though they say not to PM them in their signatures. Since I first posted here I have gone live with another website that I can't turn the cache on because I have to be able to access it through mobile devices.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds