Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problem with gantry and instagram module

• Problem with gantry and instagram module

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • Hi,

I had installed (when i had subsciption) Momentum Template with gantry.
      Now one year after the install i added a module for instagram and i get the following error:

Uncaught exception: [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity "/home/clpebunl/public_html/language/el-GR/el-GR.xml" (in n/a - line 0, column 0) [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity "/home/clpebunl/public_html/language/tr-TR/tr-TR.xml" (in n/a - line 0, column 0) [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity "/home/clpebunl/public_html/language/en-GB/en-GB.xml" (in n/a - line 0, column 0) [WARNING 1549] failed to load external entity "/home/clpebunl/public_html/libraries/rokcommon/config/joomla2_5.xml" (in n/a - line 0, column 0)

I have contacted the people that i got the module from and they searched and told me that the problem is with gantry framework.

Are there any thoughts on what to do?

Thanks in advance.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Problem with gantry and instagram module

• hi,

can you give me a link to where i can download that module you are using?
      then i can do some local testing to debug this issue.

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
  • Re: Problem with gantry and instagram module

• Re: Problem with gantry and instagram module

• Kat do you have any news on for the problem (just asking to see if you have any info on it)

Thanks in advance
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Problem with gantry and instagram module

• hi again,

sorry for the late reply.

i can now replicate your issue locally and it's not the gantry framework itself, it's an issue related with rokcommon which is needed for both rokgallery and roksprocket. on a test site without rokcommon, i do not get any error.

i also noticed though that when i set 'caching' = no caching in the instagram module settings, i could safely enable rokcommon, roksprocket and rokgallery and did not have any issues.

kat :)
    • Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Kat05.
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds