Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Manual update of gantry 4

• Manual update of gantry 4

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • Hi I have made a stupid mistake and have updated joomla to 3.8.5 withour performing a backup and have created a white screen front and back end. I wonder if it is Gantry 4 that needs to be updated. Can I do this manually by uploading the files and extracting them on the server, if so where do I extract them?

Please help.

the site is waikatofoodbasket.co.nz
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Manual update of gantry 4

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • What template are you using? Did you update that first?

I can see Thatyou have G4.1.32 installed so that should be updated to G4.1.34. You can download Gantry from the gantry site but you need to be able to get in the backend to update both the template and Gantry 4. I would suggest that you look in the apache error log to find out what the error actually is. You can also do a manual edit of configuration.php to change the error level to "maximum" which may then reveal another error message too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds