Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Vermilion Theme - Gantry Framework Logo disappeared

• Vermilion Theme - Gantry Framework Logo disappeared

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • Hi,
      We are using the Vermilion Theme with Gantry Framework in Wordpress. Friday morning while I was updating some stuff on our website I noticed our Logo for our website was gone. I looked around and everything I was seeing looked as if it was still loaded. Then I noticed that when I go to our site ( www.apld.info ) the logo would load and then quickly fade off the screen to the upper left corner. Saturday, my co-worker and I decided maybe something was wrong with the logo image file, so we should try reuploading it. So we removed the logo from within the Vermilion Theme Settings plugin and now it won't let us upload anything. We can click to set it, navigate to the file we want to use, select it (I have tried selecting a file both through My Computer and Media Library), click upload to post or whatever it says and we just get a blank white box that just sits there, we have to click the "x" in the upper right corner to close the box and even clicking save, it doesn't load the image. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
      Paula
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Vermilion Theme - Gantry Framework Logo disappeared

Posted 5 years 6 months ago

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds