Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry and Wordpress. I feel SUPER LOST and just want to know the basics!

• Ed T.
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Gantry and Wordpress. I feel SUPER LOST and just want to know the basics!

Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    • I just purchased a membership and installed everything to my site using the Koleti theme:
      khaimcbride.dreamhosters.com/

I feel totally lost because the documentation is either vague or broken. Many of the links in the FAQ section don't even work. I just want to know how to change basic things, like replace the images on my site above or edit the default sections. I am new to both Wordpress and Gantry but I'm fairly technical so I just need a quick and easy CLICK HERE TO EDIT tutorial. Can anyone help?

For example:
      Where do I go to change the "APPLY FOR ADMISSION" section on my page? Is that in the Koleti Theme section under Content? Particles??
      Where do I even go to simply replace all the placeholder images there now? I don't even see them in any of the sections or libraries.

Any help would be so appreciated!
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Gantry and Wordpress. I feel SUPER LOST and just want to know the basics!

• Ed T.
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Next I was experimenting and I added a video particle to my home layout. Now the video shows up on every page in my nav bar. Why is it doing that? Am I not understanding how Layout works?

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Ed T.
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• SOLVED.

I knew it was a simple thing I was missing. I was editing the Global Defaults (base outline) Layout instead of the HOME one that had all the content.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds