Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Issues with extensions from RegularLabs.com (formerly NoNumber.nl)

• Issues with extensions from RegularLabs.com (formerly NoNumber.nl)

Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    • I have used their extensions with Gantry 4 for a long time with no issues. I asked them recently if there are any compatibility issues with Gantry 5.
      This was the reply: "Probably. The rocketheme templates conflict with pretty much any extensions that use and require the Joomla core versions of Bootstrap and jQuery."

I don't know anything about Bootstrap or jQuery, so I can't interpret what is meant here.

Has anyone here used their extensions with Gantry 5 and did you have any problems with them?

Thanks!

Tom Harris
    • Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Tom Harris.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Issues with extensions from RegularLabs.com (formerly NoNumber.nl)

• Well that’s a very unfair and unwarranted comment. I’ll certainly pass that on to our development team. So what issue are you specifically having then?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Issues with extensions from RegularLabs.com (formerly NoNumber.nl)

• Agreed, unwarranted and baseless. I am not aware of any specific Joomla core conflicts with Gantry5 and jQuery/Bootstrap.
    • The following users have thanked you: Tom Harris

• Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org
  • Re: Issues with extensions from RegularLabs.com (formerly NoNumber.nl)

• I'm not having any issues with my Gantry 4 site. But I want to upgrade to Gantry 5, and I'd like to know in advance if I'll be able to use their extensions without issues (if it's possible to know that).
      Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Issues with extensions from RegularLabs.com (formerly NoNumber.nl)

• We’re not aware of any issues and I’ve seen many sites using regular labs products.

I would add that there is no “upgrade” from g4 to g5 though... you effectively have to reimplement your site. G5 is quite different to g4, even if a g5 template looks the same as it’s g4 predecessor.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Reggie Simmons

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds