Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    • Hello,

I have an old site with xenon working fine under php 5.7

I want to migrate it to GCP which is using php 7.3.12

I used a .htaccess to force the php to 5.7

I receive the following error:

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Note I have restored all content from my current Joomla site, don't know why it prompts error about missing Gantry?

So I proceed to login and see if I can log in to the administrator, but I received the following new error and clicking on the button doesn't take me to anywhere:

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

I have reached out to GCP community to see if/how to temporily lower its php version so that at least I can make the site working and do needed upgrade. But would like to check here too to see what can I do? How do I access the administrator with any possible workaround?

Thank you very much.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Site throws error after migrated to GCP

• Almost certainly your do not have either gantry, the template, or rt extensions on the latest versions - you need to do this to ensure compatibility with a modern PHP version. so check everything.

Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

I presume that you are using Xenon for Wordpress? (If so that is the forum you should have posted in).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • mdivk
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Thank you Mark,

Like I said, I zipped the entire Joomla installation folder of the current site and why it prompts missing Gantry? Is Gantry installed in a different seperate folder?

My current site was build using Xenon for Joomla.

Kindly check the Secure tab for the information you asked.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Like I said, BEFORE you move to a different server you need to ensure that all RT products are up to date first to ensure compatibility with a modern PHP version. Straight aways I can see you you are using Gantry 5.2.7 which is eons out of date and will fail like that on a modern php version.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds