Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry particle and upgrade qu

• Gantry particle and upgrade qu

Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    • I noticed thre is an update for Intersteller template to Gantry 5.4.32 when I click on upgrade it does nothing.
      Can you please tell me how to manually update it. and ... Is there a way to add a particle for video. I don't see the video particle for the 5.2 version in this template.

Thank you.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry particle and upgrade qu

• Interstellar is a Gantry 5 template (it's never been available for Gantry 4) - so I do not understand what you mean by "... when I click on upgrade it does nothing..."? Please elaborate.

Interstellar does include the "video" particle to add it to the layout of your outline you simply drag and drop it from the left particle "well" to the layout just like you would for any other particle.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Gantry particle and upgrade qu

• Just to clarify your message, the video particle is not part of the package for Insteller template. I saw the screen shot with video at bottom but I don't see the video particle in the insteller gantry option.

I like the video option if there is a way to add the video particle on left side please let me know.

To clarify the other question In the template I was getting an alert that said I needed to upgrade Gantry 5. When I clicked on upgrade prmoted button it did nothing. I went ahead and logged into my rocket theme act. and uploaded the Gantry 5 extentiion into the template. Now the Gantrty seems to be up to date. Just to get a peace of mind, was that ok to install the extention on it's own even though it was there already. ?? I hope so. the site still seems to work after I did that.,

Thanks again for prmopt response.
      CR.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry particle and upgrade qu

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds