Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Removing overlay from the "Testimonials" section of Helium

• NLSmitch
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Removing overlay from the "Testimonials" section of Helium

Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    • You had helped me remove the overlay from the owl carosel partical within helium. Murphys's law, now the client wants me to remove it from the "Testimonial" section of the helium template as well.I tried using the base code you gave me for Owl Carosel altered to define the "testimonial section, but to no avail.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Removing overlay from the "Testimonials" section of Helium

• Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • NLSmitch
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to NLSmitch, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Use this code...
      #g-testimonials::before {
        content: none;
      }
      To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Of course you won't be able to read that white text on that very light picture anymore but... it's what you wanted.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds