Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Full page menu

• pranky
    • Rocketeer

Full page menu

Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    • hello

is it possible to change the menu in a hamburger menu with a full page menu? There is a tutorial somewhere?

Thx
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Full page menu

• I don't really understand what you want? Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • pranky
    • Rocketeer

• Oh sorry, I badly explained myself

I was wondering if there is a guide to make the menu like on Isotope template

thank you again
    • Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by pranky.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You can do it but it will be a big-ish task that will require good skills.

You would need to create a new layout preset and add an "overlay" section into that preset. Then change your existing outline to use that preset. Then you would need to copy the relevant scss and overlaytoggle particle to your template from isotope.

Here's docs that will help:

http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/advanced/creating-layout-presets

If you want to know how to copy a Gantry 5 particle from one template to another please read my tutorial here in Gantry 5 Official Documentation here .

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: pranky

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds