Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Callisto Showcase Overlay removal

• Callisto Showcase Overlay removal

Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    • Hi all,

I hope everyone is well. I am using Callisto and the Showcase module position into which I am putting a feature slider. I have looked in a number of different places and understand that the overlay (fade over the images) is associated with the Showcase position. I would like to be able to remove the overlay an see the image(s) without it. I also understand that there is a swiper module but that is not showing as a perticle in my Gantry install.
      Thank you for any help you can provide.
      Zoe
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Callisto Showcase Overlay removal

Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    • Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

But Use this code...
      .g-owlcarousel-feature-slider .owl-item .item .g-owlcarousel-item-image::before { 
         content: none;
      }
      To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds