Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Importing particle from Notio to Horizon unsuccessful

• Doug C
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Importing particle from Notio to Horizon unsuccessful

Posted 1 year 8 months ago
    • Hello! I'm trying to import the "authors" particle found in the Notio theme into a new Horizon theme. I followed all the directions at docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/copyin...copying-the-particle . I copied the three files and placed them in the approptiate custom folder. I was able to recompile CSS with no errors, but when I return to Layout, authors is not listed.

I've listed credentials for the site in the Secure tab. If someone could shed some light on what I'm doing incorrectly, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Importing particle from Notio to Horizon unsuccessful

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • 404 not found on your link?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Doug C
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Sorry about that. I copied and pasted the link into the secure tab of this message. Will you need ftp access as well?

Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• authorslist.yaml has not been copied.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds