Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Read More Colors

• SOLVED Read More Colors

Posted 1 year 8 months ago
    • I would like to change the color of the "Gear" icon and "Readmore" buttons on Gantry 5.5.14 / Hydrogen 5.5.14 page (see attached screenshot). How can I do this with CSS (or SCSS)?
    • Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by James Borders.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Read More Colors

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Read More Colors

• I've put the credentiald in the Secure tab.
      One of the articles with the Read More is the second article on the News menu .
    • Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by James Borders.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Read More Colors

• When developing web sites it is useful to learn to use either, the Inspector in Firefox, Chrome Developer Tools in Chrome, or one of the other browser developer tools, they will save you hours on things like this and they're very easy to use.

Use this code...
      .btn.dropdown-toggle .icon-cog {
          color: pink
      }
      p.readmore .btn {
          color: orange;
          background-color: green ;
          background-image: none;
      }
      p.readmore .btn:hover {
          color: green;
          background-color: orange ;
          background-image: none;
      }

cTo create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: James Borders

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds