Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

PHP error Gantry and Joomla 4.34

• John K.
    • Jr. Rocketeer

PHP error Gantry and Joomla 4.34

Posted 7 months 1 week ago
    • Hello,

When I login to administrator for my site I get the following error. If I try to update PHP to the next version I get a Grantry and/or Anacron template error. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John

PHP error

Your PHP version, 8.0.30, is only receiving security fixes from the PHP project at this time. This means your PHP version will soon no longer be supported. We recommend planning to upgrade to a newer PHP version before it reaches end of support on 2023-11-26. Joomla will be faster and more secure if you upgrade to a newer PHP version. Please contact your host for upgrade instructions.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: PHP error Gantry and Joomla 4.34

Posted 7 months 1 week ago
    • Gantry is fully compatible with PHP 8.2 though you will see "Deprecated" messages in some areas. These are not service impacting errors, just a message about how particular functions could be improved. You can hide these messages by lowering your Error Reporting level in Joomla.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • John K.
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 6 months 1 week ago
    • Hello,

Thanks for the information!

Follow up question -

Is Gantry 5.516 compatible with Joomla 4.40 using Anacron template for Joomla?

Much appreciated.

John
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Posted 6 months 1 week ago
    • yes
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds