Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Custom CSS file with import at-rule : unknown source (stdin)

• Simonet

Custom CSS file with import at-rule : unknown source (stdin)

Posted 6 months 2 weeks ago
    • Hi,

I have created custom.scss file in rt_salient/custom/scss directory

I have used @import "dependencies"; in my custom.scss file to import variables, mixins and functions.

Everything is OK except that, for some rules, Chrome Dev Tools does not indicate rt_salient/custom/scss/custom.scss as source but "stdin" with this error message :

Could not load content for homologation-j4g5516s15.plateforme02-yws.fr/(stdin) (HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPON SE_CODE_FAILURE)

What about this bug?

And what about this line in code /rt_salient/custom/css-compiled/custom.css.map :

{"version":3,"sources":["\/[b](stdin)[/b]","\/templates\/rt_salient\/custom\/scss\/custom.scss"],"names":[],"mappings":"…"}

We should have :

{"version":3,"sources":["\/templates\/rt_salient\/custom\/scss\/custom.scss"],"names":[],"mappings":"…"}

Thank you
      Mr Simonet
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Custom CSS file with import at-rule : unknown source (stdin)

Posted 5 months 1 week ago
    • I do not believe we can help with that here. You can try posting this on the Gantry Github Issues tracker
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds