Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Styling issues tabs

• SOLVED Styling issues tabs

Posted 3 months 1 week ago
    • Hi,

After updating from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4 I have some styling issues with the tabs.
      See screenshot for the corresponding numbers.

This concerns this URL: www.test.megiq.com/products/vna-0460#specs

1. When I hover with my mouse I see a large square gray block. How can I remove that?
      2. I would like to align the tabs to the left and not across the entire width. How can I do that?
      3. I want to give the text in the 1st column (for example VNA) a different color. How can I do that?
      4. How can I adjust the background color of that outlined block?

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Styling issues tabs

• For template issues always post in the most specific template forum. I'm moving this to the Joomla Vermilion forum.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Styling issues tabs

• 1) This is due to CSS you've set in your custom.scss file
      [data-rlta-element="container"][data-rlta-state="ready"][data-rlta-type="accordions"] > [data-rlta-element="button"] > [data-rlta-element="heading"], [data-rlta-element="container"][data-rlta-state="ready"][data-rlta-type="tabs"] > [data-rlta-element="button-list"] > [data-rlta-element="button"] > [data-rlta-element="heading"] {
        margin-top: 40px;
      }

2 - 4) This is not a Vermilion Particle. 3rd party support and custom development is outside of the scope of moderator support here.

... If you'd like me to move this post back to the Gantry 5 forum, since this is not an issue with Vermilion, and where it has more visibility for other members to potentially reply just let me know.
    • Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Styling issues tabs

• Yes please, move this post back to the Gantry 5 forum.
  • Re: SOLVED Styling issues tabs

• Issues are solved.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds