Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

default padding

• depika
    • Rocketeer

default padding

Posted 13 years 11 months ago
    • Hi I have installed the Gantry Framework 2.5.3 with rocketlauncher and I am playing around with it.

On the front page I tried enabling frontpage slideshow but it seems that the framework adds automatically padding:15px to everywhere. I believe div "rt-block" is the cause of it.

I thought that it solution should be to change the style of the module to "raw" but correct me if I am wrong I see that this is controlled from file gantrymodulesrenderer.class.php into folder components/com_gantry/core/renderers

the style is set to standard and if I change it, the change will affect every module..

So how do I solve my problem?
      Here is the url to the frontpage depika.biz/various/gantry/
  • Re: default padding

• Hello,

Add this to your template.css:
      div#rt-showcase .rt-grid-12,
      div#rt-showcase .rt-block
      {padding: 0;margin: 0;}
    • depika
    • Rocketeer

Re: default padding

• Thanks for the quick answer.
      I am little bit confused. I have to understand better how to customize the template...
  • Re: default padding

• In Grid 960 we have a notion of "gutter" - the padding between all parts. I think it was possible to change the padding by changing only this one parameter. How it is in Gantry. The newest templates based on gantry could be excellent, but I think the paddings between module positions can be too big. Is it possible to diminish the padddings in any simple way, possibly be changing as few as possible parameters?

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds