Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Can't install Gantry.

• login418
    • Rocketeer

Can't install Gantry.

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • For some reason my server is not able to extract the bundle.tar.gz file, so I'm trying to install gantry and crystalline separately. If I'm correct I need to install rt_crystalline_j15.tgz and rt_gantry_j15-3.0.7.tgz

When I install them I get a "Install Template Success" message. So I click on gantry in the template manager and none of the parameters on the right are working. I get a long list that says:

"Element not defined for type = versioncheck"

When I look at the files in my FTP program, there are a bunch of files in templates/rt_gantry_j15.
      I read that there should be files in components/com_gantry, but are none. There is no com_gantry folder.

The front end says, "Unable to find Gantry library. Please make sure you have it installed."

What am I doing wrong?
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Can't install Gantry.

• login418 wrote:
      For some reason my server is not able to extract the bundle.tar.gz file, so I'm trying to install gantry and crystalline separately. If I'm correct I need to install rt_crystalline_j15.tgz and rt_gantry_j15-3.0.7.tgz
      hi there,

looking at those 2 files you mentioned:
      rt_crystalline_j15.tgz > this is the crystalline standalone template
      rt_gantry_j15-3.0.7.tgz > this is the gantry default standalone template (not the gantry framework)

so you do not have gantry installed yet, all you need to do now is get the gantry_joomla_framework-3.0.7.zip from here:
      code.google.com/p/gantry-framework/downloads/list
      and install it through your joomla admin > extensions > install/uninstall...

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
    • login418
    • Rocketeer

Re: Can't install Gantry.

• Thanks. I'm all good!
  • Re: Can't install Gantry.

Posted 13 years 8 months ago

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds