Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Debugging

• Debugging

Posted 13 years 4 months ago
    • I'm currently swearing to myself that I will never, ever use another Rockettheme template and envisage making any custom styling changes whatsoever. The time wasted in wading through all the bloatware is incredible. It seems that the only way to modify a rockettheme template these days is to painstakingly make every change through the template admin console.

Anybody - please, is there a simple solution to the following problem?

I'm trying to locate key bits of CSS code in the many separate css files that go into styling the Zephyr template.

I'm using Firebug to "inspect element". However, everything that I'm interested in has been compiled and cached into a file such as css-667d4f7aa0609b51daa67aae1631d766.php, which is contained in two separate folders on the hard drive. There's no reference to the original file.

Is there any way of quickly pinpointing the original css file that contains which contains what I'm looking for?

Also - how can I ensure that the changes I'm making to the underlying .css files get immediately reflected in the css-667d4f7aa0609b51daa67aae1631d766.php type files?

Thanks,
    • JEM
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Debugging

Posted 13 years 4 months ago

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds