Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED How Do You Install Google Analytics With Gantry?

• Re: SOLVED How Do You Install Google Analytics With Gantry?

Posted 8 years 6 days ago
    • Hi, in the meantime I have been able to resolve the issue. The solution was as follows: click on Components -> Gantry 5 Themes -> Click Configure for the Theme for which you want to enable Google Analytics -> click on Page Settings -> Go to the Atoms settigs at the bottom of the screen -> Drag 'n Drop the Google Analytics 'box' to the white space under the three Atoms -> Click on the gear icon to Configure Google Analytics. After this the statistics showed up. I did all this before but without drag 'n drop the Google Analytics box and then nothing happens.

Posted 8 years 6 days ago
    • Great support. It's working. Thank.
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED How Do You Install Google Analytics With Gantry?

Posted 8 years 4 days ago
    • Sound Invision wrote:
      Great support. It's working. Thank.
      great! Glad it is sorted now.

Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,
      This topic may be cold but I would appreciate a clarification. Are there two atoms required to set this up? (1) The Google Analytics atom only seems to cater for the tracking ID which is in the format UA-xxxxxx-x. (2) The custom CSS/JS atom to paste in the actual tracking code as shown joomlead.com/joomla-tutorials/add-google...acking-code-gantry5/

Albert's contribution 2 years ago indicates that the configuration then was different; that there was a "... Google Analytics 'box' to the white space under the three Atoms -> Click on the gear icon to Configure Google Analytics."

There is nothing in the google analyics atom that allows me to insert tracking code, only the tracking ID.
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: SOLVED How Do You Install Google Analytics With Gantry?

• you only need the atom in the page settings
    • Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Henning.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds