Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Latest Gantry Update Failure

• Latest Gantry Update Failure

Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    • Warning: Failed to move file!
              JFile: :copy: Cannot find or read file: $D:\hosting\9545280\html\tmp\install_510c7729ec882\installer/../install.css
              JFile: :copy: Cannot find or read file: $D:\hosting\9545280\html\tmp\install_510c7729ec882\installer/../install.html
              JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
              JFile: :copy: Cannot find or read file: $..\tmp\install_510c7729ec882\installer.php
              JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file ..\tmp\install_510c7729ec882\installer.php to D:\hosting\9545280\html\plugins\system\GantryFrameWorkinstaller\installer.php

This is what I get after trying to use the automatic updater for the Gantry Component. I would get a 500 Internal Server Error, I would refresh my page to try to complete the update and the code above is what I'm presented with. Now my website is offline due to this botched update. I can't figure out how to get it to work anymore. I've tried uploading the file from the gantry site to the Joomla install path via file upload. No success. I get the same error message.

And I cannot figure out how to even get the "Discover" feature to work.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
  • Re: Latest Gantry Update Failure

Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    • Nevermind this post, I fixed my issue by installing it from the tmp folder.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds