Welcome Guest! Login
2 items / $48.00 Checkout

SOLVED Module not at most right position

• SOLVED Module not at most right position

Posted 10 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,
      I've done some changing to the width of the Gantry columns. and put the CSS in my custom-css file.
      Have changed them to 90, 180, 265, 350, 475, 600, 725, 850, 935, 1020, 1110, 1200 for layout purposes. (I hope that's ok ?)

Now the right module position is not at the most right and therefor the center module/content block is not wide enough (or vice versa :? )

The url of the site is : http://knol.dlidev.nl/ and please use the Dutch language because not everything is set in the English language for now.

Using Joomla 3.2 with the Stratos template version 1.2 and Gantry 4.1.19
      The layout for the mainbody I am using is sa 4 | mb 4 | sb 4 with 3 positions.

Any help on how to make the body wider and move the sb module position to the most right is apreciated.
    • Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Nico van Leeuwen.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Module not at most right position

• No it's not ok - gantry is a 12 column grid system - that means that whatever the width of the template you must divide by 12 - so for a 1200px template each column would be 1200px / 12 = 100px therefore the column widths that you set must be multiples of 100px - in your case they are not - so the layout will break.

If you want to alter the Gantry responsive widths, please see this thread http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=661&t=182889&hilit=960%20responsive&rb_v=viewtopic#p901979

btw J3.2 also has many bugs at the moment and I would not be using it for a production site at the moment.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Module not at most right position

• Hi Marc,

Ok, than this is not the right way to go than.
      I have taken another aproach to solve my problem and make a column with the right width using module anywhere and some css to make it look like it does now.

Thanks for the warning on Joomla 3.2 I will be carefull.

Regards,
      Nico

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds