Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry menu icons lost

• Jim
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Gantry menu icons lost

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • I have a problem with setting and retaining the Font Awesome icons into the menu items on a Gantry based site on Joomla 3.3.

I had successfully set these up a while ago but they have started to drop off and when I check the menu item settings in the backend there is no entry in the Link CSS Style field under Link Type (I guess this is where I set them but don't remember).
      Can't find specific instructions in the Gantry docs.

Having tried to reset them in this way, say with icon-write entered, there is no change on the frontend. More puzzling is that the menu module for this menu is unpublished yet the menu remains showing.

How should these icons be set in the menu and why have they stopped working ?

Any advise will be welcome please.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry menu icons lost

• They should be set on the "Dropdown menu options" tab of the menu item in "Menu Icon" field (not the field you mentioned).

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Jim

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Jim
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Gantry menu icons lost

• Many thanks - I knew it was something basic that I had overlooked :(

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds