Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED How can I move the functionality of Roksprocket from one template to anothe

• SOLVED How can I move the functionality of Roksprocket from one template to anothe

Posted 9 years 10 months ago
    • Hi,

Sorry for my English,

I want to know is it possible to move functionality of Roksprocket Component/module from one template which is implemented to a different template, for example, to Clarion? Is there a tutorial or something like this?

Greeitings and thanks for any replies.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED How can I move the functionality of Roksprocket from one template to anothe

• All things are possible but that is a lot of work if your are to replicate the exact same look and functionality of roksprocket from one template to another. you would have to copy all the roksprocket CSS and the roksprocket overrides - This is considered as a customization request which falls way beyond the scope of this free support forum. You can always try to post your request in our The Marketplace forum and get (paid) support from someone that is willing to do this.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED How can I move the functionality of Roksprocket from one template to anothe

• I understand this:
      This is considered as a customization request which falls way beyond the scope of this free support forum.

you would have to copy all the roksprocket CSS and the roksprocket overrides
      You mean copy the code from file slideshow.css which belong to Roksprocket Component/Module from template Fracture to my file
      rt_clarion_responsive-custom.css?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED How can I move the functionality of Roksprocket from one template to anothe

• No - it's more complicated that that - because the template itself may have specific styling - you will need to check all the CSS files of your "donor" template (e.g. all content of css folder) - the css may be in more than one file. The you have to look for roksprocket overrides (roksprocket folder inside template folder) because these may be changing the structural elements of the roksprocket too.

Sometimes it's just far easier to add you roksprocket module in your template or the type that you want and see what you get - it may be that the "default" styling is all you really need - or you might just be able to add a little custom CSS yourself to get the styling you are looking for.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED How can I move the functionality of Roksprocket from one template to anothe

• Thank You so much.

Greetings and have a very nice and happy day.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds