Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted

• SOLVED Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • Hi,
      I have Calisto and just did a gantry 5 update as it was suggested in Joomla's 'discover' updates. I am on Joomla 3.x, the latest stable version and all was well before I did the updates. Now I get Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /data01/c2072249/public_html/libraries/gantry5/vendor/leafo/scssphp/src/Compiler.php on line 2100

I have tried editing my HT access file by adding php_value memory_limit 128M ; but I get the same error. I do not have access to the php.ini file as I am on public shared hosting.

Please could you help?

Thank you.

Zoe
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted

• You will need to ask your host for assistance. 32M is not enough php memory and that's all you are getting as stated in the error message. You need at least 128M - your host should be able to change this for you, some hosts block changes in htaccess files.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted

• Thanks Mr T (Mark) all sorted!!

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds