Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Smart Countdown 3 doesn't work in Helium template

• Luke Douglas
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Another Old Hack!

SOLVED Smart Countdown 3 doesn't work in Helium template

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • I cannot get a Smart Countdown 3 countdown timer to work inside a Helium Owl Carousel slide. The strange thing is that the code for the timer is there, it's just missing the calculated characters/digits. This is a site under redesign and the countdown works fine.

Here is the URL https://jodysingletoncpa.com/newdesign/ . Any ideas on how to get this to work?

Here is code displayed but as you can see the calculated hours are not inside the inner DIV.
      <div id="smartcountdown-99-hours" class="scd-unit scd-unit-horz">
      <div class="scd-digits scd-digits-col" id="smartcountdown-99-hours-digits"></div>
      <div class="scd-label scd-label-col" id="smartcountdown-99-hours-label" style="font-size:1.16666666667em;"></div>
      </div>
    • Just another old hacker!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Smart Countdown 3 doesn't work in Helium template

• Where's the script to make that work? without a script that's just plain html.

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Luke Douglas
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Another Old Hack!

Re: SOLVED Smart Countdown 3 doesn't work in Helium template

• MrT,

I finally got it to work! Seems that a plugin 'jbetolo' was causing the issue. :(

Luke
    • Just another old hacker!

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds