Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED update Gantry : website down :(

• Zesharck
    • Sr. Rocketeer

SOLVED update Gantry : website down :(

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago
    • Hi all,

I use Rockettheme's templates for many years now and I am really of them. Yesterday, I did an update of the gantry module and now my website doesnt work. It is the fisrt time this happen.
      I know it is a problem with the gantry update because it is the only thing I did yesterday.

I really need help! The backoffice works correctly but not the front :(

Error: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("unexpected }: failed at `.eb-event-list ul.eventsmall {` gantry-theme://scss/custom.scss on line 3").: An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("unexpected }: failed at `.eb-event-list ul.eventsmall {` gantry-theme://scss/custom.scss on line 3").

a lot of events need registrations and I cant stop the website

please help me guys
      thanks you
      regards

Cédric
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED update Gantry : website down :(

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "RTV3" forum - this forum is for question about the RT forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

You had a random closing } at the top of your custom.scss which I have now removed and the error is now gone.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Zesharck

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Zesharck
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED update Gantry : website down :(

• thank you very much Mark for the answer

and very sorry for the wrong forum !!!!!!!!!

regards
      Cédric

U can delete my post ;)
    • Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Zesharck.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds