Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Problems accessing right-side column of Particles (MacBookPro)

• SOLVED Problems accessing right-side column of Particles (MacBookPro)

Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    • Now this is a strange one, but it happens on all templates. When I try to access something eg on the Particle Defaults screen, I can make changes to particles on the LEFT of the display but not at all on the right.
      This happens not just on Base Outline but also when trying to edit Gantry 5 particles already created as modules.
      The only way I can make changes to the right side is to minimise the screen to show as a responsive size and access when there is only one column of particle items.

Most strange and most frustrating. Any ideas to help?

Thanks!
    • Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Queenielass.
    • I can see clearly now the brain has gone.....
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Problems accessing right-side column of Particles (MacBookPro)

• 1. don't make changes on "particle defaults" tab - change the settings of the actual particle on the layout of your outline.

2. What browser are you using ? Chrome browser has some bugs at the moment.

3. check everything is on latest versions.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Problems accessing right-side column of Particles (MacBookPro)

• 1. I only used the particle defaults as an example, sorry. Mainly happens when I edit an existing particle.
      2. Predominantly Chrome. Will test it out on another browser.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Problems accessing right-side column of Particles (MacBookPro)

• I am sure you will find that the issue is Chrome... Try a different browser and let us know. Also, do double-check that you are using the latest versions of everything.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Problems accessing right-side column of Particles (MacBookPro)

• It is indeed only on Chrome.
      Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds