Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 4.1.27 not saving or changing the front end

• Jerry

SOLVED Gantry 4.1.27 not saving or changing the front end

Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    • Joomla! 3.8.11 Stable using Gantry 4.1.27 and when I go to the template manager and change items such as the logo and click save. I get a message saying that it was saved but does not update front end and also if I go back in everything that I updated or changed goes back to the original information. Any suggestions. I have tried different browsers and computers.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 4.1.27 not saving or changing the front end

• Your Gantry 4 version is way out of date - so please backup and update to G4.1.35.

Then Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please give me exact steps to recreate the issue.

Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Jerry

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Jerry

Re: SOLVED Gantry 4.1.27 not saving or changing the front end

• Mark, Thank You. When I kept going in it would say Gantry is up to date. I had to go to manage extensions and enable it to search for the update. Updated Gantry and now the issue is fixed. Just have to sort out a couple things but It's all working correctly now thanks so much.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds