Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Location of Box Variations to Add to Custom CSS

• SOLVED Location of Box Variations to Add to Custom CSS

Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    • I'd like to change the shade of the colors for the box variations on my site (example: Made in the USA):

www.webstoreclients.com/xxxxx

I've got my custom CSS page created because I know this is the way to implement the change. However, my CSS skills aren't very good so I'd like to copy-paste-modify-and-rename an existing variation to make the colors a little darker.

Can someone point me in the right direciton, please? Or am I going about this in the wrong way?
    • Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Hunter Willis. Reason: Solved
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Location of Box Variations to Add to Custom CSS

• No need to copy the existing scss code - just chang ethe color:

Use this code...
      .box-blue.moduletable, .box-blue.widget, .box-blue.g-outer-box, .box-blue > .g-content {
        background-color: #0033ff;
      }

.box-orange.moduletable, .box-orange.widget, .box-orange.g-outer-box, .box-orange > .g-content {
        background-color: darkorange;
      }

.box-red.moduletable, .box-red.widget, .box-red.g-outer-box, .box-red > .g-content {
        background-color: darkred;
      }

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Hunter Willis

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Location of Box Variations to Add to Custom CSS

• Perfect! That did it. Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds