Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Joomla is not Displaying Messages or Hikashop Custom Fields

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Joomla is not Displaying Messages or Hikashop Custom Fields

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • Those are occurring because the user that created the k2 item has been deleted off your joomla installation or does not exist. So, simply go into the K2 item and change the created user and then save the item again. Really you should avoid deleting users from your system or leaving empty the ke item author.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Joomla is not Displaying Messages or Hikashop Custom Fields

• Thank you for the quick reply. That was very helpful. In looking into the error I looked at my database. I do not really know anything about databases but I looked at users and at the top of the page it states "SELECT: V7O912_USERS". The only user that was listed was a developer that was worked on creating a custom page for me but he was no longer able to work for me due to a move and new job. I deleted him from the site and he is not found on the backend of the site, but he is the only user being shown on this "SELECT: V7O912_USERS" in the database. I am confused about this. Do you know what this is and why it would be the case? Thank you.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Joomla is not Displaying Messages or Hikashop Custom Fields

• I am sorry butI have no idea who user 7580 was - but evidently they were deleted from you system and this will leave everything that they authored as now giving rise to that error since it no longer exists. I see that you repaired that item in K2 now and the error message is now gone.

Please note that we do not support third-party products - if you have any fuirther question regarding K2 you should ask the developers of K2.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Joomla is not Displaying Messages or Hikashop Custom Fields

• Okay thank you.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds