Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED php7 failure

• Jim
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED php7 failure

Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    • I am running Gantry Framework v4.1.37 with template called "Gantry Framework Base Theme v4.1.27" last modified in 2015.

Running php 5.6.31 with no problems.
      MySQL 5.7.19
      Joomla 3.9.0
      The site fails if switched to php7 which I am preparing for.
      Jooomla reports no updates needed. Don't know the template name except it is reported as "Gantry Starting Template for Joomla! v4.1.27"

I've read the forum and fixed various things but am now stuck with these errors (running on localhost):
      Warning: require_once .....\libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ...\templates\gantry\error.php on line 85

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '....\libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in ....\templates\gantry\error.php on line 85

I don't have a folder \libraries/joomla/document btw with or without the muddled slash directions.

Can someone point me in the right direction please ?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED php7 failure

• You need to update the gantry TEMPLATE to v4.1.37 too as well as the FRAMEWORK you have already done. You can download that from the gantry site.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Jim
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED php7 failure

• Doh... Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds