Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Space outside boxes/containers

• SOLVED Space outside boxes/containers

Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    • Hi folks!
      I've had another try using Photon for our housing coop. Need to get a responsive theme to replace our old theme.

I have tried to get rid of the space between the box/container which appears on cell phone screens but haven't found a way to solve that. The screens are small and the empty space shouldn't be there. Padding can be used to add spaces. I enclose a screen dump. The arrows point out what I mean.

Regards
      Erik
    • Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Erik Lennartsson.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Space outside boxes/containers

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Space outside boxes/containers

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Space outside boxes/containers

• First, your Photon template is out of date on v1.0.7 so backup and update to v1.1.0

If you don't what any margin on the header section then put section variation "no margin" on that section on the layout of your base outline.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Space outside boxes/containers

• Hi Marc and thank you very much.
      That template version has many changes!

Best regards
      Erik

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds