Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED chat with the latest templates

• SOLVED chat with the latest templates

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • Hi,
      I know there are already some topics about chat module for joomla, but they are from long ago and are not exactely what I want.

I would like to have a chat module where visitors can chat with me and I can answer there possible questions.
      But when I am not around I like to give them the possible to forward their question to an email address.
      It would also be nice if the one who wants to chat can give a message to the chat visitor. A message like "we are not available right now but you can send us an email via ....." or "Did you read our new FAQ?"... you understand what I mean.

I know I could play with all the modules available on joomla.org but there are so many. So I think there are people who already have used them and can push me in a certain direction to come to a quicker solution.

Thanks for your feedback in advance.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Bert Leeman.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED chat with the latest templates

• IT really does depend aon what you specific requirements are and also how much you are prepared to pay to get what you want. Most of the services are not free. Live person is one of the most popular service for corporates. As are Zendesk and Liveagent.

Really you need to try out these products to see which best fits your requirement for the price you are prepared to pay.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Bert Leeman

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED chat with the latest templates

• Indeed depends on what we wish. I did an attempt to search and found smartsupp: free with enough possibilities and can be upgraded. Thanks for your reply, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds