Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED How can I override the Gantry menu?

• Eoin
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED How can I override the Gantry menu?

Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    • I wanted to override my Gantry menu to make it accessible - which is helped by the fact it has an option to click to open/close submenus, so that's awesome.
      But I can't find where to override the menu.

If I do end up making it more accessible, I'm assuming you guys won't mind if I submit it to the core?

Also, do you have plans in line with J4 to be accessible to WCAGAA standard (on some templates at least?). In terms of design I'm sure you will not want to achieve this for all templates but it's a great coup if you have it on some at least.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Eoin.
    • Just a lonely web designer trying to make his way
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED How can I override the Gantry menu?

• To learn how to override a particle in Gantry 5 please see our documentation here http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/overriding-particle-settings#overriding-particle-source-files . I would add that some aspects of the menu control are built in to the G5 main.js too.

We've made G5 as accessible as we can. If you have other improvements by all means submit them on the G5 opensource project as pull requests.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Eoin

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Eoin
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED How can I override the Gantry menu?

• Sorry I should have found that myself.

Ledge. Thanks!
    • Just a lonely web designer trying to make his way

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds