Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry particles no longer editable

• SOLVED Gantry particles no longer editable

Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    • Hi there,

I have a website with an Isotope template. The modules that are based on Gantry particles are no longer editable. I can open a module, click on the particle, but when i click the "pen" to edit, nothing happens. Its supposed to open up yet another window where the particle can be edited, but this never happens. I can clone the items in the particle, and delete them. But not edit.

I'm running the latest version of Joomla, and Gantry. I've tested changing PHP from 5.6 to 7.2 without effect.

Any ideas what may be wrong? Greatful for any assistance...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry particles no longer editable

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

You do mean in the backend right?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry particles no longer editable

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry particles no longer editable

• It works absolutely fine for me - see video https://www.screencast.com/t/mohrutEv

What browser are you using?
      Try clearing your browser cache.

If that doesn't work try disabling any browser plugins that you might be using.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry particles no longer editable

• Hi again, interestingly I can click on the name and it opens (i thought i tried that before, but anyway now it works). However clicking on the "pen" doesn't work. But that's less important as long as there is a way to open and edit...

Thanks for checking!!

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds