Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements

• SOLVED Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements

Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    • After upgrading to the latest Joomla, 3.9.12. I updated to Gantry 5, and template update. I am getting this error
      Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/freetly/public_html/main/plugins/system/gantry/gantry.php on line 406
      I have gotten similar errors involving this same file gantry/gantry.php on line 406 with a number of different components on the pages.

This is the page that I am getting the error on now.
      freetlyelectric.com/main/index.php/home/employment

I know it isn't that software as like I said I had gotten the same error with about 3 of my other components and I found work arounds for those. This one however I can not. It also is causing issues when I want to use components other than Rocket Theme.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements

• That's a warning and not an error.

Please post your URL, Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.

For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Damir.
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
  • Re: SOLVED Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Damir, moderators and administrators
  • Re: SOLVED Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements

• Have you found any issue that is causing this? It is still displaying on our website.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements

• Sorry for the delay in getting a reply.

Although you're apparently not using it - you had Gantry 4.1.33 installed. So I updated this to Gantry 4.1.41 and now the error is gone. Note that you also have Anacron for G4 template installed on v1.8 - so if you want to use that you should update it to latest v1.9 too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Brian Gislason

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Posted 1 year 10 months ago
    • Hi Brian, I have the same exact error on Anacron post upfate to PHP 7.4, my template is version 1.0
      Is there an option to updated with out having to relunch the theme?, if no how should i go about migrating all the media and content?
      Also, when trying to upgrade Gantry only version 5 is availble and it fails with out excption.
    • Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Ben Ohana.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 1 year 10 months ago
    • If your are currently using Gantry 4 do not use any of the gantry 5 packages. The Gantry 4 version of the standalone rockettheme.com/joomla/templatestemplate is available on the template downloads as it always has been [url][/url].

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds