Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Rokbooster and Zenith Theme

• SOLVED Rokbooster and Zenith Theme

Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    • I've just added the Rokbooster plugin with great results. Combined with GZIP on the website the Lighthouse mobile score has gone from 8 to 70 out of 100. Very well pleased!
      However it seems to have changed the presentation of a couple of layouts. The inherited footer and copyright sections have lost their section width on the page and copyright will float into the footer on wider screen sizes. Any ideas how to fix?
      Thanks in anticipation
      Nigel
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Rokbooster and Zenith Theme

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Rokbooster and Zenith Theme

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Rokbooster and Zenith Theme

• Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

1. You have a lot of markup errors on your site. I've turned rokbooster off now temporarily so you can see the issues. The most significant of which is unbalanced html tags - which will be made worse by compression - so you need to fix those errors and that should resolve the issue you are seeing.

2. Your Zenith template is way out of date on v1.0.3 so you should backup and update to v1.0.6 (for which you will need a subscription).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Rokbooster and Zenith Theme

• Hi Mark,
      Thanks for your prompt response. I have corrected the three missing divs and all layouts now present correctly. Can I add that Rockbooster is awesome! Thanks again
      N

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds