Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED About the base outline and theme outlines

• SOLVED About the base outline and theme outlines

Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    • hello,

I have problems with the differents outlines while creating my new website :

I first wanted to display the "sandwich" menu on all pages. I was unable to create an overlay section in the base outline. The only solution i found was to create a copy of the "home" outline and to assign this copy o all other pages. It works, i have my "sandwich" menu on all pages. Nice

Then I go on working. New problem : I now have to make some changes in both outlines (home and copy) to look the same on "home" and on "copy"... (example : for the footer)

Can somoene help to explain my mistake ?

Thanks in advance !

Regards
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED About the base outline and theme outlines

• Which cms are you using? Joomla? Grav? Wp?

You can create a new outline and choose the layout preset you want to use at that time. You can also change the layout on an existing outline using the LOAD button. You can choose to use inheritance too to inherit parts of you layout from other outline layouts.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED About the base outline and theme outlines

• Thanks for help. It works much better now :)

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds