Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Particle "Grav Content" not working

• beamaria
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED Particle "Grav Content" not working

Posted 4 years 3 weeks ago
    • Hi all! I use Grav + Gantry5 + Helium template (all the latest versions, every plugin updated)
      I have 2 categories in my main menu: "blog" and "boats" . If I try to add them both in Grav Content particle, the particle is not displayed in home page. If I put just one category - example "Blog"- everything is working properly.
      I set up the taxonomy and tags in children pages correctly for the categories, but no way to display posts from both categories in the particle.
      It
      Any idea how to solve this issue?
      Thanks in advance!!
    • Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by beamaria.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Particle "Grav Content" not working

• Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • beamaria
    • Elite Rocketeer

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. First of all we don't support third-party products - you need to ask the developer of those particles for support.

2. There is a bug in Gantry 5 that does not permit selection of multiple categories - https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues/2361 - so until that get's resolved there is nothing more I can do, sorry.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • beamaria
    • Elite Rocketeer

• hi Mark -actually I'm not asking support for another developer's particle- both particles (from Inspire Theme and Rockettheme) work on the same principle, that is to fetch content from the categories specified in the related fields of the particle.
      The particle I used is the default "Grav Content" particle coming with Helium theme.
      I also tried to set the Archives plugin "Filter Combinator" field to "OR Boolean", but the particle doesn't work anyway...
      So I assume it's not possible at present to have more than one blog in GRAV-Gantry5.
      Thanks anyway for your time!!
      All the best
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes, the issue is in Gantry 5/GRAV and it affects our particle and third-party particles alike. The issue needs to be fixed in GAntryt5/GRAV and then it's likely that a change will also be required to our particle and third-party particles - obviously we can only fix ours and not a third-parties... that's all I meant.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds