Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Error Call to undefined method JModuleHelper::getModuleList()​

• SOLVED Error Call to undefined method JModuleHelper::getModuleList()​

Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    • Had a new user in training trying to learn Gantry 5 from tutorial on my live website and now I get the error "Error Call to undefined method JModuleHelper::getModuleList()" along with a page full of other errors... ... I see references that JModuleHelper is now just ModuleHelper in Joomla 3.8 or 3.9 (I'm running 3.9.19) but I do not know how to fix what he has done....

The website is OKElks.org

Apparently he downloaded & maybe installed Gantry 5, Helium and who knows what else from this link gantry.org/downloads

Before he goofed it - it was working perfectly with the latest Joomla version and latest Gantry 5 updates. But now it crashes with the error shown...... and to top it off - my Akeeba backups now show OBSOLETE and I don't have anything newer than 2 years old saved remotely.

My Administrator side is fully functional so I have to believe it should be a simple fix to get the web facing side fixed too. Thank you in advance for all assistance

Here is a screenshot:
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Gregory Mullen.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Error Call to undefined method JModuleHelper::getModuleList()​

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Error Call to undefined method JModuleHelper::getModuleList()​

• Done. Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Error Call to undefined method JModuleHelper::getModuleList()​

• You're actually using the Callisto template. Your version is way out of date on v1.3.0 so you need to backup and updated it to latest version v1.6.0 (for which you will require an active subscription).

I found that this is issue is caused by Advanced Module manager. Once I disabled that in extensions manager > manage then the site does work again. Your version of advanced module manager is ancient (because it even says the company is NoNumber which has not existed for years since they are now called RegularLabs). So, I suggest that you update advanced mondule manager before you re-enable it.

https://www.regularlabs.com/extensions/advancedmodulemanager

You still need to update Callisto Template.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Error Call to undefined method JModuleHelper::getModuleList()​

• Many thanks. I followed your advice & upgraded Callisto, along with removing the Advanced Module Manager (not sure why I d/l'd it ) and created new backups/downloaded offline copies of the good backup. Thank you again ....
    • Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Gregory Mullen.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds