Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED WYSIWYG Editor

• Crocodile
    • Sr. Rocketeer

SOLVED WYSIWYG Editor

Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    • I need to limit the options in the WYSIWYG editor to certain user groups. This facility is available from the TINYMCE plugin control panel but that doesn't offer an option to remove items like Rokbox.

I know this is going to be an easy answer but I can't find it. Can you help?

I want to remove Rokbox from a particular control set while leaving the option available in others.

Thanks for your help
    • Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Crocodile.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED WYSIWYG Editor

• To do that you'll need to make ACL changes - which will only work on the Joomla user groups (not any other types of groups that you might have in your editor). You could just disable the "button - rokbox" plugin and that will remove it for everyone. If you want to do it by group then I would sugggest that you use ACLManager (do check it's what you want before purchasing) as that will make it much easier to make the necessary ACL changes.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Crocodile
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED WYSIWYG Editor

• Thanks Mark. I appreciate your help - as always.

Best regards

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds