Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED dropdown menu doesn't work

• SOLVED dropdown menu doesn't work

Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    • Hi,
      I have aproblem with drop down menu. It doesn't work on desktop and on mobile it doesn't change showing the classical Icon.
      This problem was solved about 5 years ago in a similar topic downgrading gantry. I tryed this solution but it doesn't work anymore.
      Anyone can help me?
      Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED dropdown menu doesn't work

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED dropdown menu doesn't work

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• For some reason you had a CI build of Gantry 5 installed? As we have not made any change to Gantry 5 since it's last official release I have now installed latest official version of Gantry 5 v5.4.37.

The cause of your issue is a plugin called "System - Seers | Cookie Consent Banner and Privacy Policy" - once I disabled that everything then works as it should.

Regards, Mark.

p.s. your Akuatik version is way out of date on v1.0.5 so you should backup and update to latest v1.1.3
    • Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED dropdown menu doesn't work

• Thank you very much!
      I will update everything.

Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Your subscription that entitled you to download Akuatik has expired so you will need a current subscription in order to be able to download that. Also, you should have a subscription anyway in order to get support on Akuatik anyway, but I let that go as you do have other subscriptions and we like to keep our customers happy :)

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds