Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5.5.0 How To Stop Update Notification

• Cpointcc
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED Gantry 5.5.0 How To Stop Update Notification

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • Since Gantry 5.5.0 only is compatible wit specific templates, how can I stop the update process? We have confirmed it doesn't work with my template and have reverted back to 5.4.37. I keep getting update notices.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5.5.0 How To Stop Update Notification

• We have already suspended the update - so it should no longer be reminding you. Go into extensions manager > update and press the clear cache button, then click on find updates button, then the update should not be showing.

If it is Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Cpointcc
    • Elite Rocketeer

• You are correct. On the admin it is not prompting the update. It is however prompting the update in Watchful. How can we address that?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I think this is really a question you should ask watchful. I thought they just used the same XML file - maybe they have a cache clear setting too. Also, in the latest version of watchful you can turn off autoupdate and your can click "ignore" next to the Gantry 5 update too. https://watchful.net/news/auto-updates-all-users/

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Cpointcc
    • Elite Rocketeer

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • I will check with them. Thanks so much.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • G5.5.1 is imminent (and there is a CI build available now) which fixes a lot of the issues... theme updates coming soon too.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds