Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Call to action display

• Joombler
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED Call to action display

Posted 1 year 11 months ago
    • I have created categories for my blog articles. Can you tell me how I can force a module to be shown (not in the article but on the page location I defined the module for) when displaying an article from a certain category? I would like to use this for dedicated call to action functionallity. Thanks!
    • Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Joombler.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Call to action display

• Just make sure the outline being used has the position on the layout and that the module is assigned to the menu item being used.

Otherwise, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Joombler

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Joombler
    • Elite Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It's what I stated - your "call to action test" module was not assigned to any menu items. So, I assigned it to the "security" menu item and it now shows ok.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Joombler

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Joombler
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I initially was looking for a way to display a module as per article, but this works great too!
      The only thing is that I had to add the article to a category that is shown from a menu, after which I can display the call2action module based on the linked module(s) to that menu option instead of linking an individual blog category directly to a module.
      Smart way of thinking, thanks a 10^6!
    • Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Joombler.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds