Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED eCommerce plugin for Joomla 4 that works with RocketTheme?

• SOLVED eCommerce plugin for Joomla 4 that works with RocketTheme?

Posted 1 year 9 months ago
    • Greetings!

Building a new site from scratch. I prefer Gantry and RocketTheme... have not let me down since I switched to Joomla ages ago. So I am looking for an ecommerce plugin that will provide payment gateway and shipping, hopefully inventory management... and will work with a solid theme from Rocket.

I see from a cursory search that J2Store does not seem to play well, and that's on them. So does anyone have a recommendation? I see Versla is tied in with Snipcart (?)...

Thanks for any recommendations!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED eCommerce plugin for Joomla 4 that works with RocketTheme?

• They will all “work” it’s just some may need more css tweaks than others. It really depends on the functionality that you require- have a look at hikashop and mijoshop too.

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED eCommerce plugin for Joomla 4 that works with RocketTheme?

• I kinda need it to be simple... its an incredibly small store. So small that $10/month for Snipcart is asking an awful lot. But I will certainly look at those two you mentioned, thanks Mark.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds