Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Smaller upcharge to add WordPress to Joomla Club

• Michael

SOLVED Smaller upcharge to add WordPress to Joomla Club

Posted 1 year 8 months ago
    • I have been a Joomla Template Club member for 7 years. We have begun moving off Joomla to WordPress but would like to stick with RocketTheme. I want to evaluate Elixir on WordPress to see how Gantry is used on WordPress. But I don't have a WordPress Club, and your free WordPress templates are all "legacy".

Is there a reason your club memberships don't cross over or no offer for a "multi-club" membership discount? This would seem beneficial to RocketTheme to retain customers. If I have to purchase another club membership, it forces me to look at all the available options, not just RocketTheme.

How can long standing Joomla Template Club members experiment with your WordPress themes at no cost or just a small up-charge?

Thanks for any guidance.
    • Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Michael.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Smaller upcharge to add WordPress to Joomla Club

• 1. There are two free Wordpress themes for Gantry 5 available on the Gantry site. One called Hydrogen and the other Helium. So that's what you can use to try Gantry 5 on Wordpress (and it is very similar to Joomla).
      2. No, club memberships are per CMS and do not cross-over. Nor are there any multi-CMS club subscriptions either I'm afraid. There will be no change in this regard.
      3. You can just purchase a lifetime (of the product) single theme subscription for "Elixir" for WP to minimise cost (rather than purchasing a club membership).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Michael

Re: SOLVED Smaller upcharge to add WordPress to Joomla Club

• I didn't think to look on the Gantry site for additional WordPress themes. Thanks for the quick reply!

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds