Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokSprocket Module

• Rod
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED RokSprocket Module

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • I need to layout logos for sponsors.. with diffent levals gold silver etc... this was easy for me to do in G4 with RokSprocket but I understand I can't use Rokspocket in G5... I can not find a particle that can do this.. I think someone said lightcase.. but I read the instrucktions and got lost fast.... I do see some content paticles being used in some templates that look like they would work. but I can't figure it out.. Hours on this.. UGH..
    • Heavy Duty Truck Parts
      NJ Fishing
      Beach Haven Fishing Charters
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED RokSprocket Module

Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    • Well it depends what layout you want to be able to recommend a particle to you so you will need to be a lot more specific. There are loads of particles.

swiper = slideshows
      accordion - accordion
      latest news = mosaic
      etc

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Rod
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Well I have 5 Sponser levals.. And say maybe 10 sponsors in each.. with all the same size logos..like 200px wide. I was thinking tabs for each spnsor level that would show the images that would be clickable to get to their web site.. ormay just a scroll of clickable images.. like this... themidatlantic.com/ Site is basicly one like this.. a yearly tournament..
    • Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Rod.
    • Heavy Duty Truck Parts
      NJ Fishing
      Beach Haven Fishing Charters
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I'd use latestnews particle from manticore.

If you want to know how to copy a Gantry 5 particle from one template to another please read my tutorial here in Gantry 5 Official Documentation here .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Rod
    • Elite Rocketeer

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds